Microsoft recently launched the much awaited Windows 10 on July 29th. And from then everybody around the globe has been up to upgrading their PCs. Some have upgraded, some are still in the process of upgrading while some of us are still having trouble downloading the ISO files of Windows 10.
To all those who were having issues in downloading Windows 10 ISO file using the Media Creation Tool provided by Microsoft for this task, you can use the method mentioned below to download the legitimate ISO files using IDM.
Note: This is not a hack, this is just a trick to download Windows 10 ISO using IDM. And the file will be original and will be downloaded from the original server. This is also not any kind of hack or privacy breach into Microsoft’s server. This is just a simple trick to download Windows 10 ISO files with IDM.
Also Read: How to make Bootable USB?
How to download Windows 10 ISO using IDM
1. Make sure that IDM is installed. Even if IDM isn’t installed then the Windows 10 ISO file will be downloaded by Mozilla Firefox.
2. Download and Install Mozilla Firefox, if you have it already installed then you need not do this step.
3. Open this link and install User Agent Overrider add-on for Firefox: User agent Overrider download
4. After the add-on is installed change the user agent to Android/Chrome 34 by clicking on the User Agent Overrider’s icon on the right hand corner of address bar.
5. Now open the link for Widows 10 ISO: Windows 10 ISO download
6. Choose the version you want to download and then choose the language and click ok.
7. The download should now start in IDM or if you haven’t installed IDM then the download will start in Firefox browser.
Now you have Windows 10 ISO, you can install it either by burning it on a DVD or by making a Bootable USB.
And please use your original Microsoft key to activate Windows 10 and support the developers.
I hope that this post must have helped you to download Windows 10 ISO files with IDM.
Do let us know your suggestions to improve Iocreed and even appreciations are always welcome.