Nokia Asha 305 is a series 40 (s 40) phone which has easy to use interface. The main difference Asha 305 and other phones in the Asha Series is that this is a dual SIM phone. Also Nokia have opted for Resistive Touch screen in order to keep the prices as low as possible. Let’s check out this phone whether it is worth it’s price or not ??
You may also like to Read: Nokia Asha 311 Review and Price
Design And Build Quality of Nokia Asha 305
The standard package includes the handset, charger, and a pair of earphones. The phone measures 4.3″ (l) x 2.1″ (w) x 0. 5″ (12.8 mm) (d) and tips the scales at a mere 98 grammes. The handset is available in dark grey and red. Unlike the 311, this handset lacks scratch-resistant glass, so make sure your keys and phone don’t end up in the same pocket.
Main Features of nokia asha 305
- Dual-SIM, Dual-standby, Dual-band GSM (900, 1800 GHz); Hot-swappable SIM 2 slot.
- 3″ resistive touchscreen with pixel dimensions of 240×400.
- 10 MB of internal storage, 32 GB micro SD card slot.
- 2 mp fixed-focus camera, No flash, Aperture: 2.8, Focal Length: 3.6 mm.
- Camera Features: Landscape orientation, Exposure compensation, Auto and manual white balance, Still image editor, Full screen viewfinder, Self timer, Center weighted auto exposure.
- Video Capture: 176×144 at 10 fps.
- Micro-USB 2.0 port, 2 mm charging connector, 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Bluetooth 2.1, FM radio with RDS and recording, Orientation sensor.
- Email client, IM apps, Social networking support, Nokia Maps (uses tower info and internet for location).
- Supported Media Formats: MF, ASF, WAV, MXMF, MP4, AAC, AMR, MP3, AWB, M4V, M4A, AVI, NRT, WMA, 3GP, 3G2, MIDI, WMV.
- 1110 mAh battery with 14 hours of talk time, 24 days of standby.
- Package Contents: Charger (AC-11), 1110 mAh battery (BL-4U), Stereo headset (WH-102).
- Available Colours: Dark grey, Red.
Full Features and Specifications of Nokia Asha 305
Nokia Asha 305
|GENERAL||2G Network||GSM 900 / 1800 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|Status||Available. Released 2012, July|
|BODY||Dimensions||110.3 x 53.8 x 12.8 mm, 66 cc|
|DISPLAY||Type||TFT resistive touchscreen, 56K colors|
|Size||240 x 400 pixels, 3.0 inches (~155 ppi pixel density)|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration, Polyphonic(64), WAV, MP3 ringtones|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 32 GB, 2 GB included|
|Internal||10 MB, 64 MB ROM, 32 MB RAM|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v2.1 with EDR|
|USB||Yes, microUSB v2.0|
|CAMERA||Primary||2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, IM|
|Browser||WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML|
|Radio||Stereo FM radio with RDS|
|Games||Yes + downloadable|
|Colors||Silver White, Red, Mid Blue, Dark Grey|
|– Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
– SNS integration
– MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
– Voice memo
– Predictive text input
|BATTERY||Standard battery, Li-Ion 1110 mAh (BL-4U)|
|Stand-by||Up to 528 h|
|Talk time||Up to 14 h|
|Music play||Up to 40 h|
|TESTS||Display||Contrast ratio: 955 (nominal) / 1.178:1 (sunlight)|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 77dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 81dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -85.2dB / Crosstalk -82.8dB|
Design And Build Quality: 3.5/5
Value For Money: 3/5
Overall Rating: 3/5
At last I would say that Nokia Asha 305 is a decent phone in the price range of Rs. 4000 to Rs. 5000. And if you can go for a price range of about Rs. 6000 to Rs. 6500 then Nokia Asha 311 would be a good choice. Read about Nokia Asha 311 Review and Price.